Thursday, April 3, 2014

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

My back is still bothering me so I haven't attempted the gym, but I have been trying to walk a lot. Just trying to work out whatever kink I put in it. I watched the kiddos for Jamie today while she went to a doctors appointment. I worked on cleaning the house and then the kids and I went outside and cleaned up a lot of the debris from splitting wood. When Jamie returned we went to sonic so I could treat the kids for all their help and then we went on a short walk. Then when Eric got home we went on a walk at Jeffer's Bend. I sure do love my man. I know he is tired after he gets home from work, but he still musters up enough energy to go walking with me :) His support and encouragement mean the world to me.

Meals:
Breakfast: protein shake, 2 eggs/acv water

Lunch: salad / water

Supper: Salad/acv water

Exercise:
 walking & houeswork
Total Steps:8,475

Water:
 2 1/2 qt.

No comments:

Post a Comment