Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Monday, April 7, 2014

Today we went to the gym today and then took Bri to work, then came home and cleaned, school and then worked on moves for a couple songs. My back is feeling better now!! Thank goodness! I have really missed a good workout. The energy that it gives me. I was really starting to feel kind-of slumpy again...and that is SCARY!! I do not want to go back there!! I am thankful that God has brought me to where I am today and grateful for where He plans to take me tomorrow! I am excited to enjoy all the little pleasures and victories that come along the way....I know this is completely stupid yet significant to me at the same time so I want to share this....because...well, it's BIG to me! I have never been able to buckle myself on the driver's side in Eric's truck. I could on the passenger side, but not the driver's side. The other day I drove Eric's truck and I got in....and *squinted* and tried the seat belt.....IT SNAPPED!! Oh yeah!! I was so excited I took a picture and sent it to Eric lol. Here it is :)

                                             

Meals:
Breakfast: protein bar

Lunch: squash soup and green beans

Supper: taquitos and stir-fry chips and cheese

Exercise:
30 min. on the elliptical and 15 min. on the treadmill
Total Steps: 10,210

Water:
 2 1/2 qt.

2 comments:

  1. Nothing is insignificant when it's something that raises the spirits and reminds you why you're working so hard. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete