Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Oh my, just realized while typing the date that TOMORROW is weigh in day. I am afraid. lol. I know that I am higher that what I was, but I'm not sure exactly where I am at. Today has been a really great day! We had class this morning and we had a newcomer :) Her name is Rachel and seemed super sweet. Hopeful to see her back on Friday. This is my second day leading and I feel I am doing pretty good. I love Devoted Fitness. I am so glad that I can be used to connect other people with this ministry to. It is so wonderful to get lost in worship while dancing in His name to all His glory. Praise God! It is amazing to feel God carrying you through when you feel like you can't do no more. I have for too long neglected His temple. With His help though, I know that I can work hard, eat right, and get His temple back healthy again! That is an exciting thought!!


Meals:
Breakfast: almond butter sandwich/coffee

Lunch: soup/ acv water

Supper: chicken salad, a yogurt parfait/water

snacks: a couple fries

Exercise:
1 hr. df class, 30 min. on the elliptical
Total Steps: 

Water:
2 1/2 qt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment