Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Wednesday, 6/25/14

Today has been a good day. Had class this morning and will be trying out a class in the evening on the 1st of July. We will see how that goes...hoping to find a time that works best for people to come. I really need to find me a work out partner for after class. It really stinks working out alone. So, if you need a work out partner and don't mind coming to Atlas let me know ;). I have been dropping weight and I would suspect tomorrow to be a good weigh in day. We will see :) 

Meals~
Breakfast: 2 protein bars/water

Lunch: soup

Supper: Taco Salad(chips, lettuce, cheese, deer meat)

Snack: strawberry protein bar, 3 cookies

Exercise: 1 hr devoted fitness, 25 min. On the elliptical
Total Steps: somewhere close to 10,000. I wasn't able to wear my phone the whole time in class to count all my steps. 

Water: 2 qt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment