Sunday, June 29, 2014

Sunday, June 29, 2014 (WS diet Day 1)

Ahhh, Sunday... Our day of rest and also Day 1 for me in my one week WS diet(Wonder Soup)....

Day 1: You can only eat fruits today(except bananas) and as much of the wonder soup as you like. 

 This morning was pretty usual... I had an apple and some grapes for breakfast. For lunch, I had a bowl of the WS, an apple and some grapes. I also cheated a little and had some of Eric's delicious homemade icecream... I KNOW, I KNOW!! First day and I have already cheated!! No more of that lol... About an hour later I was dying to snack!! So I warmed up some more of the soup and ate it. It satisfied me well :) I had a friend warn me of the soups astounding ability to send you to the bathroom often, and sure enough... 3 hours later I am indeed in the bathroom. Wow! I also read on the blog that I pulled this recipe from that by the end of the week, she felt "clean" inside... So I hope that's how I will feel as well.. :) I plan to keep my routine as normal as possible so pray for me!! Haha! Day 1... So far not bad at all :)..... 
Ok, so day 1 was a fail for me lol... Should have started it tomorrow! We were invited to a friends house for supper and I so cheated and had some grilled zucchini and squash, and some grilled potatoes and a bite or two of corn. I'm just gonna keep going and *try to stay away from friends offering good food haha!! 

Meals:
Breakfast: apple, grapes

Lunch: Wonder soup, apple, grapes( and a little icecream)

Supper: Wonder soup, and lots of cantaloupe, watermelon, 2 peaches, potatoes, and grilled veggies.  

Snacks: extra bowl of soup

Exercise: not much... It's my day of rest.
Total Steps: 2,152

Water:1 1/2 qt.?

No comments:

Post a Comment