Saturday, June 28, 2014

Friday, June 27, 2014

What a day!! Busy busy busy! I had gym this morning and then got on the elliptical....THANK YOU Annika for being my work out buddy today :) After gym, came home got started on lunch...after lunch, ran my sis to work, then bank, bills, then home again. Then went grocery shopping. Then ate supper and breathed! Haha! It has been a good day :)

Meals:
Breakfast: 1 hard-boiled egg, 1 protein bar, and a banana/coffee

Lunch: had planned on salad but was in a rush so I just grabbed some chicken nuggets and a hashbrown I had made for the kids and ran out the door :/

Supper: Salad with ham, cheese, ranch and chopped up hb egg :) with a little deer meat.

Snacks: banana, apple

Exercise: 1 hr. devoted fitness, 25 min. on the elliptical
( I was super excited today.....I checked my steps after class and had close to 6,900 steps!! I was within 300 steps of my 10,000 when we left the gym!)
Total Steps: 12,285!!

Water: 2 qt.



No comments:

Post a Comment