Saturday, June 28, 2014

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Boy....Today has been a day of this and that but not much of nothin....lol Does that even make sense? Slept in this morning, got up had a brunch meal as I started on making food for an upcoming diet I plan to try( more on that in my next post!) That took a while, and mostly just sat around....(Hoping to get in a evening walk...we will see) Watched some tv, chatted with my sis for a while....and yeah...that's about it.

Meals: 
Breakfast/lunch: 2 hard boiled eggs, banana/water

Afternoon/late lunch:Eric brought home some pizza, which I decided to endulge in since starting tomorrow I will be on a strict diet for a week.

Supper: salad and some cantelope :)

Snacks: Eric made some homemade icecream for a ss teachers meeting tomorrow at church and I had to taste test it ;) but just a couple bites though., apple

Exercise: a nice walk on the new community walking trail. 
Total Steps: 5,041

Water: 2 qt. 


No comments:

Post a Comment