Monday, June 30, 2014

Monday, June 30, 2014( Day 2 WS diet)


Day 2: you may only eat veggies(except for corn and other starchy vegetables) and the wonder soup. 

Alright so today was quite the busy day for me. Had gym, then walmart, then home and picked out of the garden, showered, made kale chips, chopped up cantelope to eat tomorrow and LOTS of squash for the freezer. Then helped Eric with making 4 gal. of icecream... Ahhh... Now, on to the diet... Today was hard. Hard because I REALLY wanted fruit and hated that I couldn't have any. For breakfast I had 2 hard boiled eggs, not exactly part of the diet, but I knew I needed it to be able to go to the gym and actually have the strength to work out. Ended up being just me, so I went and jumped on the elliptical and then got the guts to try the stair stepper...excited about class tomorrow evening. Really hoping for a good turn out!

Meals:
Breakfast: 2 hard boiled eggs/water

Lunch: Salad with broccoli and carrots with a vinegarette dressing(yuck) and soup. 

Supper: Grilled squash(lots) and soup

Snacks: just before bed I ate a little cantelope.

Exercise: 1 hr. on the elliptical and 10 min. on the stair stepper.
I was really surprised by the fact that I had about the same number of steps at the end of the hour that I usually get in class. I was right at 6,900 steps... 
Total Steps: 9,339

Water: 2  1/2 qt. 



No comments:

Post a Comment