Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Tuesday, July 1, 2014(Day 3 WS diet)

Day 3: You can have all the fruits and vegetables that you like, (minus exceptions) and your soup.

Yay! I am so glad that I can have fruits today! I wanted to note that though my first day had a lot of bathroom visits, yesterday and today were not near as bad :) I went to the gym this evening at 5 for the first of my weight-lifting sessions... It killed me lol! So though bummed we only had one person(who we invited to stay from Zumba) when she had to go ahead and leave 15 min. into class... I was so relieved... Annika and I wobbled our way to our vehicles and went on home. 

Meals: 
Breakfast: 2 peaches, apple 

Lunch: soup

Supper:soup

Snacks:apple

Exercise: 15 min. Squats and overhead presses? Lol, and about 15 min. of class
Total Steps:4,953

Water: 2 qt.

No comments:

Post a Comment