Saturday, July 5, 2014

Saturday, July 5, 2014(Day 7 WS diet)

Day 7: Today you can have veggies and fruits(yay) along with juices. With the soup. 

Today I started out cleaning house as usual, then the kids and I went up to the produce stand where Eric and Heather were selling icecream, stayed there till around six and then went to a friends house for supper... So today was my last day... And you can so totally call me a quitter, but I did not follow the diet today. Maybe it is because I didn't follow it to the T, but through the week I actually GAINED 2 lb. that thankfully came back off by today, so my BIG weight loss is.... ZILCH! I'm positive had I just kept my normal eating habits along with my exercise I would be skinner than I am right now, lol.. What lesson did I take from this... Well, if you need a good clean out, this cabbage soup does WONDERS!! ;)
Meals: 
Breakfast: 2 apples

Lunch: grilled squash, zucchini and onions, ear of corn, and some grilled potatoes

Supper: hamburger, salad, and an ear of corn.

Snack: a little homemade icecream.

Exercise: well, Cathy and I took an evening walk after supper with the girls :)
Total steps:6,147

Water: 3-4 bottles of water

1 comment:

  1. I meant to ask you yesterday how this went. Sorry, it didn't work out, it seems like a difficult diet to take on.

    ReplyDelete