Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Wednesday, July 2, 2014(Day 4 WS diet)

Day 4: Today you can have bananas and milk/yogurt along with soup. I have been looking forward to this day! Bananas!! Yumm!!

Today was an OUCHY day!!! My thighs are SOOOO SORE! I did however make it  through class and then walked on the treadmill for about 40 min. I was really trying to "work out" my stiffness and soreness, but... that didn't happen. I'm still crazy sore! I got Eric to give my legs a deep massage!! Oh my! Hoping it helps... Lol, before I go tomorrow evening to do it again haha... Something I've learned... Just keep swimming and it WILL get easier!

Meals:
Breakfast: yogurt and 2 bananas

Lunch: soup

Supper: banana, yogurt, soup.

Snacks: banana

Exercise:1 hr. Devoted fitness, 40 min. on the treadmill. 
Total Steps: 12,425

Water: 2qt.

No comments:

Post a Comment