Saturday, July 5, 2014

Thursday, July 3,2014(Day 5 of WS diet)

Day 5: Today you can only tomatoes(6-8) and protein like chicken, turkey, or fish along with the soup.

Well, I knew today was gonna stink! I like tomatoes, but not THAT many tomatoes, I ended up with 6 ate by the end of the day. I'm not sure if I'm not doing something right, or if my little untimely cheats really hurt the diet, but I have seen no weight loss so far... Bummer! My legs are still incredibly sore from the weight lifting, I think I way over done it. I'm gonna have to tone it back some and work up to that... I got so busy I forgot about my awesome protein for the day, so I ended up with some tuna... :/ sigh!

Meals:
Breakfast:tomatoes and soup

Lunch:tomatoes and soup

Dinner: tomatoes, soup, and a small amount of tuna.

Snack: you guessed it... Tomatoes!! Lol

Exercise: not a lot, my legs are still hurting, but I did stretch them out good while picking beans. I was supposed to lift again today, but I knew there was in way!!
Total Steps: 1,952


Water: ? I have really got to start being more intentional with my drinking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment