Saturday, July 5, 2014

Friday, July 4, 2014(Day 6 WS diet)

Day 6: Today you many have veggies and protein along with soup. 

Well I spent the day babysitting and cleaning/snapping beans. Then we went to watch the fireworks. My legs are finally starting to feel better YAY!! Not 100% better but close. I'm glad to! I don't want to lead class again with hurting legs! As far as food, I have ate a lot of squash today. I've been busy and that was the quickest thing I could think to eat within my diet. I also had some cucumber and of course the soup... One more day..  Still haven't lost anything... In fact. I've gained a pound! But I'm gonna stick it through I reckon to say I completed it...also, I have been using salt a good but more than usual.. So it may be water weight.. We will see.

Meals:
Breakfast: squash and soup

Lunch: squash and soup


Supper: squash 

Snacks:  cucumber

Exercise: snapping beans....and more snapping beans....
Total steps: 1,862

Water: ummm not much :( smh!

No comments:

Post a Comment