Monday, June 23, 2014

Session 2 starts now.... 6/23/14

So for the past while we've been busy with vacations, traveling and such and I have allowed my eating to go uncontrolled and just enjoyed myself. Being on vacation I haven't done the exercise that I should've been, and boy can I tell it. My weight definitely shows the lack of care and control that I've had. I got on the scale this morning and I was 314 lbs. A serious blow to my gut. But at the same time a renewed motivation. I refuse to allow myself to go back to where I was. So today starts session 2. I will be going back on my stricter diet and exercising three days a week for at least an hour and a half, while also keeping myself active at home so that the exercise doesn't end when I leave the gym. I plan to implement all of my previous things that I did to keep track of my intake and my weight-loss. Such as keeping track of my food intake with MyFitnessPal app and also my Striiv app. Along with and probably most importantly, my blog. It really help me keep my emotions in check. And it allowed me to express my inner thoughts without fear of judgment. My own personal sanctuary to allow myself to be real and give myself a sort of self accountability as well as tracking my progress and giving me motivation to keep going. I really believe Satan diverted my attention away from these things so that I would begin to fail. While having these things and using them I felt great. I had motivation, I had a visual representation of what my hard work was accomplishing. I so need that again, and I know that now. I allowed myself to believe that as I became more comfortable with the routine that I had that I could let those things fall by the wayside and still continue on my path. But the reality was when I let those things go, I slowly let my routine go. And with having two trips almost back to back, that hasn't help me either. But with all traveling out of the way, I am free to get back on track. And that is exactly what I plan to do. So no looking back, no regrets, just moving forward. Today starts Session 2.

Meals: 
Breakfast: protein meal bar, coffee /acv water. 

Lunch: fresh salad from our garden with ranch dressing /acv water

Supper: squash soup

Exercise:
1 hour df class, 15 min. on the elliptical, and housework.
Total Steps: 10,313

Water: 2 qt.

No comments:

Post a Comment