Friday, May 30, 2014

Friday, May 30, 2014

Well, It's almost been a month since my last post.... I have been really busy with planning trips and such, I just needed a little break to focus on other things. However, I have continued to watch my eating, though I have allowed some unhealthy choices here and there. Weight wise, I was down to 302 lb. though with our recent trip to PA....not sure where I am on the scale now lol...I finished my CPR training today and am now an OFFICIAL Devoted Fitness Instructor!! I plan to start classes back on Monday, June 2, 2014. A new exciting/scary journey for me, but so glad I'm on it! Forget motivation....you HAVE to be there when you are the instructor HAHA! I am excited that this will help keep me in the gym and MOVIN! I know that I am really going to have to get busy again if I am to hit my goals, so please pray that the Lord would help keep me focused on my weight, eating, and exercise. It is so easy to get distracted and soon your eating and weight is the LAST thing you can think about. Hmmm, just thinkin' ..I need to create my DF fitness fb page!! I also need to clean house, eat!(I am SOO hungry), and get movin! I have been in front of this computer way TOO long today! I just need to say EEK! I am a DF instructor!! lol....That is how I really feel... Pray for me and my new classes!!

Meals:

Breakfast: Apple

Lunch: 2 apples lol

Supper: green beans, corn, meatloaf( my own little rendition)

Water:

Total Steps: 
I've been having a bit of a problem with my striiv not counting my steps with my new phone... We will see how tomorrow goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment