Friday, February 7, 2014

Thursday February 6, 2014

So today has gotten off to a late start, I had a bit of a late night last night, with my hyper Emma lol, but God worked things out perfectly so my mom and I could go check on one of my sisters. Prayer for answers please. So since I had a late morning, I skipped breakfast and had lunch, lol. I am excited to see how this week goes with having my fitness pal and my Striiv together. I cannot say enough how much I love that app!!! Along with my acv water, this will be my third day no coffee only drinking the acv water and I feel wonderful. So, I am happy to eliminate coffee from my daily routine! Ready to get my day started and get a lot of things done around here and step my way to 10,000 today! :)

( so I decided since I was going to the gym tomorrow I would rest my legs some, so only 7,143 for today, but thats still good!)

Meals:

Breakfast: Nothing

Lunch: Salad with leftover deer burger and ranch, small plate of nachos and chips/acv water

Supper: chili

Snack: none

Exercise:
45 min. devoted fitness(home) and total of  7,143 steps for the day
Water:
2 1/2 qts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment